Job description for our subsidiaries
Become part of HERMLE!
In addition to our headquarters in Germany, our international subsidiaries are also regularly on the look out for qualified and motivated employees.
Find the perfect job for you and apply.
We look forward to seeing you!
Be part of our HERMLE Worldwide TEAM
Field Service Engineer for Hermle USA, Location NC or SC
WHO WE ARE
HERMLE USA, Inc., located in Franklin, Wisconsin is the North American Headquarters of Maschinenfabrik Berthold HERMLE AG, Gosheim, Germany and provides North America's leading manufacturers with the finest high precision machining centers and world-class technical customer support.
Our employees are the most important asset and the backbone of HERMLE USA! Without the people in our organization we would sell nothing but machines and wouldn’t be able to satisfy and even exceed our customer’s expectations.
We are always looking for committed team members with the necessary drive and integrity to provide world class service to our customers. Respect is the foundation of a united workforce and therefore we value open, professional and friendly communication internally as well as with our customers and partners worldwide!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Individuals that are friendly and genuinely care about the happiness of the people around them. Someone that has a can-do attitude and asks, “what else can I do?”, a real team player who provides – and values – honest improvement-oriented feedback. We need people that take accountability for their actions and pride in their work.
- Commissioning and installation of CNC controlled machining centers
- Briefing and training of customers in operating and maintaining the equipment. Support with application related questions
- Troubleshooting and solving of electrical and mechanical issues at customer site
- Production support at customer site
- Troubleshooting and solving of control related issues
- Installation of retrofits
- Technical support of distributors
- Experience in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues of machine tools
- Knowledge of Heidenhain and/or Siemens control systems
- Proficient knowledge of electronic and mechanical aspects of CNC machines, preferably 5-axis machines
- Understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics in machine tools
- Proficiency in using computers
- Professional Interaction with Customers
- Microsoft Office knowledge is mandatory
- Location: NC or SC
- Extensive travel is required (including international)
Besides the fantastic state of the art facility and career growth we also offer an excellent Benefit Program that among others includes Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Life Insurance, Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance and a Retirement Plan (401K).
HERMLE USA, Inc. is an EEO employer.
HERMLE USA, Inc.
5100 W Franklin Dr
Franklin, WI 53132
Phone: +1 414 421 9770
Contact: Megan Lenski / Slobodan Vranic - Email: HR@hermleusa.net