Hermle in the specialist press.
Swabian ‘Maultaschen’ at the Hermle AG trade meeting
Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG traditionally welcomes visitors to its annual Open House event in Gosheim with the local speciality Swabian ‘Maultaschen’ (Swabian ravioli). From 26 - 29 April 2017, well over 1000 companies and numerous visitors from across the globe are once again expected at Gosheim.
A treat of the technical variety awaits visitors in the form of eight machine models from the Performance-Line and High-Performance-Line, which illustrate the output spectrum of Hermle AG in a wide range of configurations. Some models are of course equipped with cutting-edge automation tools, including the new HS flex handling system, various pallet changers and robot systems.
A complete production hall will be converted into a small trade fair, accommodating over 50 exhibitors from the sectors clamping technology, CAD/CAM, software and control technology. With a different program of specialist lectures each day, visitors will also be offered concise information on all aspects of economical machining.
Highlights of the Open House
- More than 15 machine models of the High-Performance-Line - a benchmark in 5-axis technology
- Several machine models of the Performance-Line, which only rank below the high end machining centres of the High-Performance-Line on dynamics and equipment
- Over 30 machines, some automated, in our Technology and Training Centre
- Special show on clamping device technology, hardware and software, with over 50 well-known exhibitors
- Hermle expert forum – with a wide range of specialist lectures on state-of-the-art machining
- Hermle user training with tips and tricks for optimum milling and turning
- Hermle Maschinenbau GmbH with the latest generatively manufactured components
- Service expertise live – presentation and demonstration of our services
- The Hermle Apprentice Department with its own stand and presentation of Hermle's training strategy
- Guided tours of the company
Place: Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG, Industriestraße 8-12 / D-78559 Gosheim
Date: 26 - 29 April 2017
Opening times: Wednesday – Friday from 09.00 – 17.00 h, Saturday from 09.00 – 13.00 h